When clients purchase retail from you, it’s a sign that they trust you. And with that trust comes higher client retention rates. However, most beauty professionals don’t like to sell. With Rosy, you don’t have to try very hard to sell. Let these Rosy tools guide, educate, and promote home hair care products for you:
- Look for the Product Suggestions that pop up at checkout, notifying you when a client is running low based on their previous purchase history. This feature will help increase your retail to service and average ticket but also shows the client trusts the service provider.
- Use email marketing to announce new products to a targeted list of clients. For example, if you get a new purple shampoo, you’ll use the filter to send this email to all of your highlight or blonding clients. Then you can share your Online Store in the email for them to purchase right from where they are!
- Use the product catalog to educate your receptionist, new service pros, or your clients so you know exactly what the ingredients are and the directions of use.
- Make Product Recommendations for those clients who leave without purchasing products. So, when they go about their day and get many compliments on their hair, they can come back to your Online Store to buy the products you used.
- Let your clients know about product subscriptions so they can auto-replenish their home hair care. This is especially helpful for those clients who don’t come in frequently or seem to always run out of products.
- Offer rewards that clients can redeem for future services or products when they purchase retail.
- Set up a retail sales goal in the employee settings for personal accountability and performance tracking.