Now is the perfect time for a little spring cleaning to ensure that your business runs smoothly and your brand is in ship shape. First, review your employee handbook and adjust as needed. Next, check that all service providers and business licenses have valid dates. Then, ensure everyone is up on their Continuing Education Units (CEUs) hours if needed. Now, tidy up by revisiting your basic business settings, and resetting as needed to freshen up your brand.
- Your business name is displayed the way you wish to be branded
- You have a logo and it is well displayed
- Don’t have a logo? This is a good time to have one designed
- Your address is spelled out correctly, including suite number and city
- Your hours of operation are correct everywhere they are listed
- You’ve added a Book Now button or link on your website and on social media
- All service names are listed correctly
- To update your pricing for services
- To clean up your inventory database
- Your client list is up to date – double-check email addresses, cell numbers, and home addresses
- To review and update your cancellation policies
- To review and update client communications anywhere you have them
- Review your credit card processing provider for junk fees and functionality that can help our salon
Need help with your business settings? Contact our support team or schedule a time with your Rosy Account Manager at (877) 346 7679 or set up a time to chat at firstname.lastname@example.org.