Not sure about you, but how come January felt like it was eight years long? And, since entering February, we’ve been marching straight into the spring months. Don’t get us wrong. We’re not complaining that summer is- even closer, but someone needs to talk to January, not cute. Speaking of cute, you know what’s always going to be cute? Marketing! Why? Because the promotion of your brand will always spring you and your business to the top! You see what we did there?
The Rosy team did some spring cleaning to unveil some of the best seasonal marketing ideas for your salon or spa. Check these out for inspiration:
- Focus on a theme of renewal for the spring months: Remind clients to stay fresh as a daisy, especially coming out of the cold months. Utilize the renewal theme in your email campaigns by inviting clients to come out of hibernation if they have not visited the salon/spa recently. Don’t forget to continue this theme on your social platforms. It’s always fun to post a fresh client cut or color to motivate others to book with you to do the same
- Spring clean your website: We all work in an industry where the first impression means everything. When promoting your work, you’re likely to post a picture of the service you just preformed to impress potential new clients. Put the same energy into the first impression others get when visiting your website. Update your service menu, incorporate your blog, add your Instagram feed, etc. You don’t have to revamp your entire site to make a powerful impact – just spruce it up.
- Mother on your mind: Aren’t we all just a little obsessed with our moms? Well, so are your clients, and they’re always looking for ways to spoil her. It’s never too soon to begin promoting Mother’s Day specials. Create a special mom-themed package now and encourage others to pre-book or buy via email marketing, social marketing, and in-store strategies.
- Zero-gray area: People love color, as it brings feelings out that they didn’t know they had. Pop extra bright colors into your email blast, update your logo to match seasonal colors and always ensure all your social feeds include color. Not too “perplexing” to understand, right? If we’re able to add color to a couple of sentences, you should have no problem doing it to your marketing strategies.
- National Strawberry Day is important too: Promoting specials on lesser holidays can help keep your efforts fun and fresh and enhance the creative flow when strategizing your marketing goals.
- Bee the social butterfly: Host events at your salon/spa for loyal, new, and potential clients. Have a party to launch a new product, show off your interior design revamps, or even support an amazing cause by getting your local community together.
Alright, now it’s time to spring into action and put these or some of your own ideas into motion. We’d love to hear about any cool springtime marketing tips you’ve done in your business, so please share. Also, if you have any ideas you’d like us to write about in our blog posts, include those in the comments below as well.