New Year, Same You, New Goals
Do you remember the super bowl selfie kid? Or the tide pod eating teenagers? Or even the royal wedding? Oh, and was it Yanny or Laurel (it’s Laurel btw)? Yes, all these things happened in 2018.
We’re days away from 2019 before the next round of trends, memes, and weddings flood our newsfeeds. Your new year should be filled with new goals that reach towering levels for yourself and your business. Before generating your New Year’s resolutions, it’s important to look at the past year, so you can be grateful for your accomplishments and to see where you would like to grow.
Here are the top 5 things we’re grateful for in 2018:
- Our Community: Yep! This means you – our clients and our readers. It’s our clients that keep us reaching higher and higher, to levels that no one in the salon software industry has done before. Through our Rosy Salon Software Community Facebook group, we have so much insight on what you all need with your salon software. It has also allowed us to interact with you on a deeper level.
2019 goal: continue to implement your ideas to our product in a way that helps everyone reach their goals.
Not part of our Facebook Group? Join us here.
- eCommerce: Thanks to this wonderful concept, your salon/spa brands are now available on your very own custom-branded online store through SalonInteractive. Your clients can now stay on their couch under their favorite blanket, order their favorite products, and wait for them to appear at their front door. The best part is you get paid whether they walk into your salon/spa to shop for products or if they buy from home. All you have to do is set yourself up in SalonInteractive, associate yourself with a distributor, and voila!
2019 goal: help salons boost product sales by providing a seamless check-out process for clients.
- Our SalonRunner Family: This means everyone who comes into the SalonRunner headquarters day in and day out and pours everything they’ve got into making an excellent product. All the leaders within our family that motivate and drive the team to success. Move over Disneyland because this is the happiest place on Earth.
2019 goal: continue to cherish each other and keep growing as a family.
- SalonRunner Features: This year you may have noticed many cosmetic and technical enhancements to your SalonRunner account. 2018 was the year of the facelift. The scheduler received some user interface (UI) enhancements such as the placement of buttons, the look of your scheduler tools, and even custom service duration times. We also simplified the guided setup to help curate the perfect account for your business needs.
2019 goal: enhance online client scheduling.
- Netflix: Without this wonderful streaming program, what would we all do after our long days at work? Especially after hours of standing at the salon and hearing all about your client’s life. Without Netflix, we would have nowhere to escape to. And, let’s not forget that they saved Friends for us, so we can continue to enjoy the gang forever.
2019 goal: find new shows to binge watch. To be honest, we’ll keep watching the same three shows forever.
Now it’s your turn. What five things are you happy you accomplished and/or are grateful for in 2018? Jot them down or take a mental note. This will make for easy development of your 2019 goals!
Happy New Year!
Photo courtesy Clark Tibbs/upsplash