We all know that the holidays are the most lucrative time for salons and spas. After such a busy season, there is typically a lull for the first two months of the year, so it makes sense to devise a plan to capitalize on your holiday momentum. Here are 5 ideas to help you increase first-of-year bookings.
- When selling a gift card during the holidays, use the recipient’s name and get their contact information so you can follow up with them to book their appointment.
- Introduce a rewards program and offer 2x points for any appointments in January and February. You can also add points for other behaviors like purchasing a salon package or membership or referring a friend.
- Create a bounce-back offer for November and December guests to return in January and February using Automated Marketing. Just add messaging to your Thank You emails and texts to include the offer.
- Send out a mass email and text campaign to encourage clients to book appointments for January and February. Explain your rewards program, the double points for their bookings (or other behaviors) early in the year, and how they can cash in later for discounts on products and services.
- Use the Growth Analysis report to set your team’s January and February goals to exceed the previous year. Just be sure to give them the tools they need to help make those goals.
Rosy Salon Software has all of the salon management features you need to keep holiday momentum rolling forward into 2023…and beyond!
Not a Rosy user? Start your free 30-day trial to check it out for yourself.