Text messaging has been around for a while. It’s always been a preferred way of communicating between people, but it has more recently blossomed into one of the most viewed platforms for marketing.
Texting is a direct link to the phones of our target audience and boasts a high open-rate – proving that people prefer this method of communicating and receiving information.
You message friends with texting…so why not use it for your salon communications?
Here are the ten reasons why you should use text message marketing for your salon or spa:
- Clients prefer texting as a method of communication – in fact, the open rate for texts is 98%, while email averages around 20-22%.
- Texting reaches your clients where they live – on their phones.
- Texting is a cost-effective communication tool that lets you send a one-time message or set up ongoing automated campaigns.
- Text Message Marketing is highly customizable for your audience.
- Use texting to thank individual clients for their support or check-in to see how they like their new cut or color.
- You can use texting to help fill cancelations or gaps in your schedule.
- Make product recommendations via text to help bolster your retail sales.
- You can message a larger group to share promotions, trends, new services, etc.
- Send messages right away or schedule for later.
- With options for filtering, you can customize and streamline your communication efforts at the same time.
Rosy’s new Text Message Marketing feature lets you personalize messages and send one-time or automated campaigns from your dedicated number to bring more marketing opportunities to your business.
Are you ready to up your game with text message marketing?